June was a strange month, seriously.
I got to be very unstable and forgot many days to write, sometimes I felt almost powerless and without any will.
It was bad, honestly, but from all of this I learned a lot. I learned about patience and tenacity, I learned that even in the worst case scenario we can do something good and I learned that stable relationships are the key to well-being.
That said, I wrote something, and the things I liked the most were
- the things you forget and leave behind
- the step between 90% and 95%
- you’re always risking and you might even change yourself in the process
- politics and sports
- the crazy and the small ones
- the one that sees the world is you
- your fragility is your strength
- the struggle for power
- on elections and the late-fixes
Re-reading what I wrote made me realize a few things.
- Even though I didn’t write much, I expected less quality, but somewhat got again some decent writing.
- I was pretty stressed
These monthly checkups are the perfect moment to pause and reflect and it amaze me how much useful they are.
I am on the way to the 500 posts and find that this has helped me a lot in many ways, both human and technical.