April was quite good, many things have changed in life, and although my meditation practice has been lacking a bit, there’s a lot I’ve learned and lived.
I also started reading a book about seneca, and it seems that the recurring topic of this month is “Attention”, because I kept losing it and because so many things in life require our attention.
That said, here are the longest post that I preferred
- you can be honest without being an a__hole
- asking with kindness
- there is no evil
- the problem with your inner narrative
- the courage to be different <—– (this is one of my all time favourite)
- today almost anything attracts attention
- we need more observer of the world
- why you should search email and why you should do it more often
- integrity is a value you should respect