April this year is the start of living into a new home. We changed it after many many years living in the old one.
There are, and there will be, struggles, comparison with other people, and I guess there’s a lot to learn from it.
We all tend to compare, to measure life based not on our results but on other’s result and that’s not fair.
Even though we all think it’d be wise to only use us as a reference, it’s hard to do it in reality.
But this is part of the journey.
While march was a total disaster in writing, and april is partly a disaster too, I’m recovering and trying to get an habit again.
So here’s a couple of things I loved
- don’t blame it on the children
- even the worst choices have a reason
- discover your weaknesses, remember your strengths
- incentives and determination
- we need to consume less
- would you be different?
- courage means being able to do the opposite
- my best memory from japan
Wow. I thought I didn’t write long posts but I did 🙂 looking back is always useful